This is so beautiful, sad it took this long though and I am so happy that none of them developed Aids, http://www.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyheter/djurnatur/article13599240.ab Chimps do have a very special place in my heart, my first "baby" was a chimp and I was only 3 and she still means the world to me even though she died when she was 27.
- A question to all G+ pros, earlier I could see a topic under circles for those who had added me, it seems to have disappeared, can anyo… #
- Happy Feet does not seem to come any closer to his destination, perhaps he does not know where that is or just has f…: http://t.co/eJA7Vem #
- Intressant och ganska viktig läsning skrivet av +fatou touray (Tonårsmorsa) http://t.co/Y1QIPz2, läs också hennes bl…: http://t.co/Y1QIPz2 #
- Everything is a mess, at least they put some protection up today but I feel as if i sm chewing gravel:( This really …: http://t.co/56NfpeX #
- Please spread this which means sharing to single parents all over Sweden, you can win a nice price and it really sui…: http://t.co/LaWllgM #
- Track Happy Feet's Journey Home http://t.co/Fh0S7Hy #