This Friday turns out fine, we got a shower we can use at 10 this evening and toilet we can use after 3 tomorrow afternoon, progress and that is thanks to ourselves. The plumber only brought a toilet and our shower stuff could not be found so we went and bought new stuff, we will charge those responsible as they have really screwed things up. It is insane that something that should take, at the most, 3-4 already has used up 6 weeks and will also take most, if not all, of week 7 as well.
Thankfully bothand myself are creative people. We get things done even if this is not our responsibility but indeed our huge trouble 🙁